Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

5.14.2024

How I wash my brushes without solvent





Painting Tools - Still Life
oil on canvas panel
5" x 7"


Hi blog readers!
 It has been a minute since I
posted in my Studio Journal, so I thought I would post something today.

I have a YouTube video channel, which is Private at this time. But that is the way I posted the following video that could download easily for those who might be interested in how to clean your oil painting brushes without using solvent.




Thanks for watching!

... and for more paintings please check out my website:


I hope you find something you like! 
Please email me or comment here if you have any questions.

yours in art,

Teri

No comments: