Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

3.13.2014

New painting


I started right back into painting after the big hullabaloo ... (The opening reception for my first solo painting exhibit!  SO FUN!)


I have been wanting to do this painting for quite a while.

These two sketches are when I was in the first stages of planning the painting. They are just in my little 9 x 6 inch sketchbook, one above the other.
 
This one was how I kind of imagined the painting to go initially.



And this is how I finally decided placement should be.



I think the person who I am painting will probably guess - but we will see...


No comments: