Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

7.26.2014

Road Trip! First sketch along the way.


Greetings! 
We (hubby and I) took a road trip up to Fairbanks and the Brooks Range 
to visit family and friends, camp, see the sights, and ... PAINT!

This is the very first thumbnail sketch (2x3inch) before a painting sketch ... i feel i have more painting sketches than finished paintings.

I actually don't like the idea of going back and working on my plein air paintings ... but in reality, if i want to have a painting i am happy with, i most likely will.

If I keep doing this, perhaps there will be finished paintings in one to two hours!







Thanks for looking in!

No comments: