Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

8.19.2014

North Santiam revisited


In April and May of 2013, my husband and I were driving from southern Oregon
 to Alaska, stopping to visit family along the way ... and paint.

I posted this painting sketch 




and I always knew I wanted to finish it. 
So I finally did.


Snow Melt, North Santiam    oil on archival canvas panel, 8 x 6 inches

I do like how this little painting turned out. It looks better in real life, I think.


Also, I am embarking on a September project that I will reveal in one of my next posts.

Happy painting!


No comments: