Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

12.21.2018

Winter Solstice 2018


Happy Winter Solstice!
Evening Sky - oil on canvas panel   8 x 10 inches

december 21
shortest day and longest night
patiently we wait
keeping candles burning bright

I hope everyone is managing their holiday(s) and getting out for exercise and social fun!

Here are a couple of photos of a bunch of us
 having a Christmas get together with our ugly dresses/ugly sweaters/ ugly shirts !




Wishing you holiday cheer 
and
Happy Painting! 
(does anyone have time to paint?)


2 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Great post - your painting: pow!; those sweaters: smiles.
No, no time to paint. It is the best season to spend time with people we love.
Merry Christmas, Teri!

Teri said...

Pow! yes, our skies are quite pow-erful sometimes Chris. Merry Christmas to you and yours!