Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

12.24.2018

Peace for the season and the New Year


May the year ahead bring light and peace and joy to all🎄


Thank you so much for checking in 
now and then to this blog.

Happy Painting or Drawing or Sculpting or 
creating however you like ... 
OR
even dreaming of these things!

See you in 2019!


4 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Merry Christmas, Teri!
See ya next year :)

Teri said...

Back at ya Chris!

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Hi Teru, really love your mark making in this one. Fabulous!

Teri said...

Hi Julie - Thanks very much! Cheers to you!