Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

1.16.2019

A pop-up Art Exhibit happened


For those in Juneau who may be perusing this blog, or anyone else for that matter ...
and perhaps didn't get to see my little pop-up art exhibit at our local distillery, 
I am posting about it today. This is how it looked on the wall.

Amalga Distillery wall, hung like a January 2016 calendar page! (Jan 31st is a collage.)

Opening night of my show was First Friday, January 4, 2019. 
It hung for that night and Saturday the 5th and ended at 7pm on Sunday, the 6th.

It was really fun to talk to everyone about my purpose for doing the paintings, 
which was to challenge myself to painting every day in January. 

It was a good thing, and if you have never done
anything like it, you should. It gets you painting 
whether you feel like 
it or not! Or you could do the drawing challenge to wet your feet so to speak.

THIS is a link to the day in this blog when I began the challenge and 
it is explained as the days went by ... I am pretty sure I posted each day,
but the main interesting fact was that I didn't move around.
I painted from the same vantage point in my living room each day.

This is a public thank you to everyone who bought paintings (18 sold) 
and who came by to take a look ... I loved seeing you!

Thank you so much! 💓



No comments: