Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.19.2019

Conundrum (art exhibit)


I'm not in a conundrum,
this is the title of our show.

Front of postcard

Back of postcard

Challenge #1 
We didn't know when we did our memory painting challenge 
that we even wanted to have a show!
(Note: Patrick painted over his cat painting, I cannot find mine;
so two of these are photos - the gray & black one on bottom L and the reddish cat at top R.)




Challenge #2





Challenge #3





Challenge #4



Challenge #5




Challenge #6



Challenge #7

Sorry I didn't crop some of these photos ...



Challenge #8


I decided, upon suggestion of my husband, actually, to put paint swatches up for the challenges with a limited palette, to show what we used. 
I missed the close-up photo of the swatches for challenge #2.




Us 4
We had a great time at our opening! So many people!

Wish you could all see it in real life. I hope some of you Juneau people
go before we take it down. 
Let me know and I can personally guide you on a tour!

Thanks for checking this blog, I so appreciate your interest!

🎨

2 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Teri, what an awesome exhibition! Since I can't see it in person, I really appreciate the time you have taken to share it:) The responses to these unique challenges brought out some truly original pieces of art! Congrats to you and your painting buddies.
Love your happy faces! And those cookies, too:)

Teri said...

:) Thanks so much for reading the blog so closely and for commenting, Chris! The response from the people who saw the show was so great! I took two different groups to see it in a private showing. I think it was something quite unusual so they were very interested in the process. hugs to you