Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

12.26.2019

3 Graces (Journey - part 3)




In the selection above ↑ I used a bowl scraper to apply the paint, 
which I think was Transparent Yellow Oxide (and cold wax of course).
Just a note that whenever I mention a color of paint, for this journey,
it will always be mixed 50/50 with CWM.


The progression below ↓ was using a brayer,
one of the ways you can compress
which is a very useful technique when
using CWM + oil.
I rolled the brayer over a paper towel (that had a design) which
left a delicate design in the paint.


Adding the blue and the thick paint ↓ to my "Graces" made
things pop. We will see if it stays around.



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day.
Are you ready for 2020?

See you next time and thank you for checking in!


No comments: