Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

6.11.2020

Strong Women Series - #3 ANGEL




For my 3rd Strong Woman painting,
I chose Angel Olsen - someone who was on the NPR TinyDesk concert.
Took a screen shot, cropped and painted from that.
Progress pics below.













Angel - from TinyDesk concert January 2104     18 x 12    oil on panel


I found a vintage frame that works perfectly, too.

Why did I choose her? 
She, to me, is a strong woman - to appear by herself
singing and playing her songs
so confidently.

I hope everyone is hanging in there ... staying safe
staying sane.

Take care of yourselves and your fellow human beings.


No comments: