Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

6.04.2020

Strong Women Series #2 - ANN




Painting #2 in my Strong Women series, 
some progress shots.


Made a sketch from one of my photos of
a really interesting woman who, after we boarded the plane,
took off her headscarf revealing a dark bundle of long locks!


The underpainting is a burnt umber mix, 
I drew the image by scraping through with a "color shaper" tool, and a rag.




 I remember it was really fun 
to paint that fur on her coat.

Wanted to show you the frame I found for her ...
again, I did nothing to it but had my hubby cut it down to fit.

Ann      oil on panel  18 x 12 inches

Thank you for checking in, and I must mention that this painting is
already spoken for; transaction to be completed, when the show
 (whenever that will be) is over.

Cross fingers for the end to this pandemic,
or at least a safe vaccine.

Be safe and healthy
and keep painting or being creative however you do it!

😊



No comments: