Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

1.04.2016

Day 4 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days


The sky is clear!

I guess that is the phrase of the day.


The photo above was taken with the natural light from the window.

8:50 am Juneau        6x8 inches     oil on Arches Huile Paper
Funny how the blue sky faded ...





The limited palette made it a little hard (for me) to get that brilliant sun that was just coming up. 
I need to work on how to do that.
This exercise will definitely make me see and progress my work.

I heard there are 1200 people signed up for this challenge.


Thank you for looking in - stayed tuned to see if I can do this every day :/


No comments: