Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

7.05.2016

VPC - 2


Day 2 of my painting commission (VPC = very personal commission) -

This photo is where I sketched into a layer of beige-y paint. 
I liked the lines in the paint.





Adding color to those ghostly shapes. Oh and I must mention 
that one of the things the painting had to include, was the image 
(a kind of trompe l'oeil) of a painting 
already hanging on her kitchen wall -
- the nectarines from day 18 in my project

Click the link to go to that blog date ... or, here they are:
 








Can't believe I remembered to take progress shots. 
A surprising thing happened in the next stage.
Stay tuned!
and thank you for checking in!


No comments: