Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.18.2014

30in30 - Day 18


Cold Nectarines



When you have too many ripe nectarines, you must put them in the fridge 
so they won't spoil.



Charcoal sketch, then alcohol wash, then adding some paint.

Cold Nectarines       6 x 8 inchs      Oil on Arches Oil Paper

This was done mostly with knife, a little with a big brush.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

James H Carr said...

Wow! Nice.

Teri said...

Thanks for your kind comment James!

Chris Lally said...

Ah, that color!! Beautiful, Teri!

Teri said...

Thank you Chris!