Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

9.18.2014

30in30 - Day 18


Cold Nectarines



When you have too many ripe nectarines, you must put them in the fridge 
so they won't spoil.



Charcoal sketch, then alcohol wash, then adding some paint.

Cold Nectarines       6 x 8 inchs      Oil on Arches Oil Paper

This was done mostly with knife, a little with a big brush.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

James H Carr said...

Wow! Nice.

Teri said...

Thanks for your kind comment James!

Chris Lally said...

Ah, that color!! Beautiful, Teri!

Teri said...

Thank you Chris!