Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.27.2014

30in30 - Day 27



Butter Pear!
 
That name describes this 'fruit' more than the real name, I think.
 
 There are some people who do not like the avocado, and I can think of one who is allergic, but I think most people love them.
 
 
 

Kind of fun to see the thumbnail sketch and then the charcoal sketch next to each other,
then the alcohol wash.
 
Butter Pear       6 x 8 inches       Oil on Arches Oil Paper
 
 
Leslie states she is not a landscape painter, but I might say otherwise.
 
Ok, gotta find 3 more things in the fridge to paint!
 
Happy painting! 

No comments: