Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

1.26.2020

12th Blogiversary!


Hi everyone!

Today is the 12th anniversary
of this art blog. (!)

So happy to share it with my "tribe"! 

To celebrate a little, I am posting this drawing 


... from 2003!
(soooo many years ago!)

I was just getting going with art again in 2003
and made this in a class at the University of Alaska Southeast.

It sold during an exhibit of UAS student art!
That got my confidence up.

Still at it, still love it, still exhibiting locally now and then.

For those who follow I thank you very much for
checking in. I am hoping you can take something away
that is useful for your own creative ventures.

Please stay tuned for more!

🙏

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is beautiful. So much talent, Congratulations on 12 years and wishing you much success and joy with the coming year.

Teri said...

Thank you “Unknown”!

Srofesus said...

Congratulations on following your passion. You really are so talented. I regret that I don’t read the blog as much as I should but I love how you share your process. I hope to come along more often, now that my life has some space.

Teri said...

Hi Sue! Thank you - so glad you stopped by!!

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Talent shows thru at any age. This demonstrates that. Thanks for sharing.

Teri said...

Hi Julie Oliver - thanks so much for that comment. You are so good about getting a comment in now and then. I really need to get back to blogging, especially now to keep in touch with artists. Hope you and family are doing ok. Though we’ve never met, I send my good wishes thru the atmosphere.

loriann signori said...

Hi Teri,

I love that quote from Delacroix- the one at the top of your blog. I will be checking back to see if you returned. Cheers!

Teri said...

Loriann! thank you so much for checking in here. I have not begun blogging again yet, a first grandchild was born recently! Baby blanket on the way to him! Knowing you are going to check kindles a fire ...