Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

7.09.2020

Strong Women Series #5 - Arriving





As I ready this post for publication, 
I critique my painting.

 I did change it (on Aug 1) because
there were a few things that aren't sitting well with me.

The update to this post 
with corrections is
for educational purposes. 
I posted the old painting and the corrected one below,
because
as I say in my banner at the top of the blog,
I am learning, always,
and hauling you along with me.

So here, with my 5th effort so far in this series 
are the progress pics for  "Arriving"  
and the final final. 














The photo above is my corrected painting. 

I took away the stark line between the yellow 
and the blue-gray,
and a few other things.

Here are the two paintings side by side ... 
"Leaving" & "Arriving" (older photo just to show frames).
I tried to match the paint of the found frame (for "Leaving")
and I think it looks fairly good.

So, until next time ...

I hope everyone is staying safe and being healthy.

 I send my best wishes for you
to
keep painting!

🎨


No comments: