Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

6.20.2019

Painting at Eagle Beach (1) - Juneau AK




Slight wind, not too sunny, at the northernmost
sandy beach of Eagle Beach State Rec Area.

A couple of weeks ago we went out to Eagle Beach and found the tide was
conveniently out, so we (my hubby & me) walked as far as we could
in the northern direction so I could find a motif.


.

These are the photos of the first painting of the day (I managed two!).




Circadian Tide Flows & Ebbs     8 x 10 inches    oil on board


Thanks for checking in!
I hope to post my second painting from that day
tomorrow
or the next day.


Those are supposed to be thank you hands 😊
I "drew" them here on Blogger
with the "special characters" widget.

No comments: