Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

6.21.2019

Painting at Eagle Beach (2) - Juneau AK


B&W ... checking values

This post is about the quick second painting from that day on Eagle Beach, 
and location is near the end picnic shelter.
(By the big "sentinel" tree.)

tiny thumbnail sketch

the scene

a bit under half-way 


Reading at Eagle Beach     oil on board   6 1/8 x 7 1/2 inches
 
Pretty happy with the way this thing turned out.
I wanted to be sure to get some Lupine
in the painting because they were so
beautiful and at their peak.

Hey - this is Solstice!
Happy longest day of the year everyone!!

🌞


No comments: