Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

6.17.2019

Salon Challenge #6 - I Would Paint You a Poem (2)


We held our salon challenge #6 reveal several months ago already.
Here are my cohort's abstracts from the Mary Oliver poem.
I was so impressed! 
Our paintings all had a bit of a correspondence with
each other ... so cool.

Please see the blogpost from 
6/13/19 
for a reminder of that challenge.

update: (arghhhh, that link just takes you back to here!, 
so please just scroll back to the June 13th post. 


At left, Barbara's.   On right, Patrick's.

At left, Timi's.  On right, Teri's.

These paintings are our reveal for challenge #6,
which was, I remind you:

                       1 - paint a non-objective abstract 
                                                        (cannot see recognizable "things" in the painting)
2 - unlimited palette
3 - unlimited size     


Timi Johnson - #6   24 x 24 inches      oil on canvas

Patrick Ripp - Breakage   36 x 48 inches   acrylic on canvas

Barbara Shepherd - Broken    24 x 30 inches    oil on canvas

Next I will post about our #7 challenge,
so stay tuned!

Thank you so much for viewing this blog!


No comments: