Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.14.2014

30in30 - Day 14


... sometimes called Williams Pear? huh?

Well, in all my years I have never heard of a Williams pear ... anyway, my cousin grew this little beauty on her farm in Oregon 
and I got to bring it home along with those wonderful Gravensteins!


Chris' Pear       6 x 5 inches      Oil on Arches Oil Paper
Love this sepia image for checking values on this pear.

Two weeks down, tomorrow is half the month gone. 
I wonder how many people will stick with it to the end? 
Be sure to take a gander 
at the paintings of those who are posting @ Leslie Saeta's blog!

Happy painting and thank you for checking in.

3 comments:

Lori Quarton said...

Love your palette knife pear!!! Also loved the pizza and the recipe. I'll have to get some of that kind of flour!

Teri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teri said...

Thank you very much, Lori. And if you have any questions about using farinata as a pizza crust, let me know!