Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.16.2014

30in30 - Day 16




In my refrigerator, this little tube of tomato paste by Amore caught my eye, so here it is!

Little boring sketch ...
 

... and then my husband popped his head in the studio and said, 
are you gonna take the cap off and have the paste oozing out? 
So I sketched that and thought I would give it a go.

I only remembered to take one progress photo ... this even after I said to myself, "self, don't forget to stop and take a photo or two."



Amore - tomato paste      6 x 8 inches     Oil on Arches Oil Paper


Did you realize how many pastes this company makes? This tomato paste in a tube,  Pomodoro Amore in un tubo, is very handy to have on hand 
in case you want to make pizza sauce, marinade, curry, etc.

Pears are quite fun and luscious to paint with a knife, it's true!

Although this painting was NOT done with a knife, it was fun to do.

Thanks for viewing my art!


No comments: