Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.25.2014

30in30 - Day 25



Miso Master
Organic



Shiromiso is white miso and if you click the link, Wikipedia will tell you about it.
We love it and it is especially good when you don't feel well. We ran out of it a few weeks ago (it keeps a long time in the fridge) and had to run around yesterday to find it (while we were both feeling bad, btw ...)
 

 



Miso Master, Organic!       8 x 6 inches       Oil on Arches Oil Paper

This painting was super fun, I loved painting the little "miso master guy" and I absolutely love the colors! ... and yes, I am feeling SO much better today! (but not because of miso ... I am on antibiotic)
 
Today, Leslie's Slices of Life blog reveals she loves to teach painting workshops. She has a very nice set-up and it would be fun to take one of her classes. Maybe one day!

I have neglected all this month (!) to mention that Leslie Saeta is the artist behind the Artists Helping Artists (AHA) podcast where she has a guest host, usually, and many art related topics are discussed; including artist interviews, what brushes are the best, which paints are good, blogging and websites and so much more! The shows are really fun to listen to while you paint and you learn so much!


So, all you artists out there, listen in!

and ... thank you so much for checking in to see my art!






No comments: