Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

9.28.2014

30in30 - Day 28



HB Eggs


I know - I already painted eggs, but these are hard-boiled ... a whole new challenge.




I took the tape off and then remembered that there was "HB" written in pencil on my egg.
Then I ate it ... not the pencil - the egg!

This was a painting using both brushes and palette knife, and pretty fun, I might add.

HB Eggy Weggs       8 x 6 inches      Oil on Arches Oil Paper




All I can say about Leslie's post today is, Christmas!? ... really? and then I think, well, it really isn't that far away.

Two more days ... I have something in mind for tomorrow, but for Tuesday ... ????



No comments: