Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.28.2014

30in30 - Day 28



HB Eggs


I know - I already painted eggs, but these are hard-boiled ... a whole new challenge.




I took the tape off and then remembered that there was "HB" written in pencil on my egg.
Then I ate it ... not the pencil - the egg!

This was a painting using both brushes and palette knife, and pretty fun, I might add.

HB Eggy Weggs       8 x 6 inches      Oil on Arches Oil Paper




All I can say about Leslie's post today is, Christmas!? ... really? and then I think, well, it really isn't that far away.

Two more days ... I have something in mind for tomorrow, but for Tuesday ... ????



No comments: