Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

10.01.2022

Portrait Practice 14, 15

Painting teeth in a portrait is really tricky.
The image can look very cartoony.


Here goes!




 



Lieutenant Roy Fling


Lieutenant Fling has a bit more of a saucy grin than 
his photo, I think, but this is ok.



Captain Rice is a flight surgeon! 

flight surgeon is a physician whose patients are serving in the military. The title of flight surgeon is a tad confusing, as these guys are usually not pilots, nor do they typically perform surgery."  (The link goes to more explanation for flight surgeon.)





Captain Albert J Rice


I loved painting the glasses on Captain Rice!

Thank you for reading! ... stay calm and healthy.



🎨


No comments: