Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

10.10.2022

Portrait Practice 19




Here is my third portrait of one of the nurses 
stationed at the Shaw Field Army Air Force training center.

To remind you about the project, or if this is the first time checking the blog, 
click the link to read about the Start of my project on August 23, 2022.



Lieutenant Gwendolyn A Fisher


Thank you for following along. I have a few more portraits
to show you before I paint my husband's father, who was 
just 25 or 26 years old in 1942.

Until next time ...
take good care.

Teri's website


🎨

No comments: