Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

10.18.2022

Portrait Practice 22


 


Pvt Cartwright is my most recent portrait - the following photos demo
how the painting developed.

(Again, if you are new or would like to refresh your memory
about my project, go HERE.)









Private Miles Cartwright

I love how this one turned out.

Thank you for reading my art journal. I will have one more (at least) painting
to do when we return from our family trip.
That will be of my late father-in-law, Hugo Edward Robus, Jr.

I may do other portraits from this yearbook; as a friend said, "Don't stop now"!
It remains to be seen if my interest holds, and it may for a few more.

Cheers and take good care!


🎨




No comments: